After School Club
- That no child will start/end a school day hungry and without food;
- To provide the energy and nutrition required by the mind and body for active learning;
- To improve attendance, concentration and learning in the classroom;
- To provide positive examples of healthy eating;
- To create a foundation for lifelong healthy eating habits;
- To enable children to socialise, listen and talk in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our Lady of Good Help After School Club operates on every school day during term time.
The club runs from 3.10-5.30pm.
Fees and Payments
3:30pm – 4:30pm
1 Child – £5.00
2 Siblings – £9.00
3 Siblings – £12.00
3:30 – 5:30pm
1 Child – £9.00
2 Siblings – £14.00
3 Siblings – £18.00
Mrs Hopwood is the After School Club leader. Ms Edison and Miss Edge are the After School Club assistants. All staff are school employees and therefore undergo DBS checks, are First Aid trained and hold a certificate in food hygiene.
Quick Information for Parents
After School Club Policy